The Coronavirus and Brand Transfer & Storage
Dear valued Clients,
Brand Transfer & Storage team members are strictly following the requirements and guidelines as set by the state of Florida and the CDC.
We are taking the following precautions to protect our customers, employees, and moving crews.
● VIRTUAL ESTIMATES: All prospective customers will be offered an alternative to the traditional on-site pre-move survey. We have updated our technology offerings to include the ability to perform a VIRTUAL VIDEO SURVEY of your home or office. This will minimize face-to-face contact time and still allow our Moving Consultants to provide accurate move estimates.
Customers and our moving crews are required to practice safe social distancing guidelines including the following:
● SOCIAL DISTANCING: Upon arrival to our Customer’s homes or offices, Team Members will be practicing the minimum 6′ social distancing between Team Members and Customers.
● PRE-MOVE CUSTOMER WELLNESS CHECK: Prior to the arrival of our Move Team please notify our office at (321) 632-5020 if you feel ill, or suspect that you have had contact with an infected person. Move services can be canceled or postponed to mitigate risk and ensure safety of Team Members and Customers. We ask all customers and individuals who may be present at the residence to confirm that they do not have any symptoms. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
● OPEN DOORWAYS AND WINDOWS WHEN POSSIBLE: In a residential move setting when possible, we will ask our customers to open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation.
● CLEAN AND SANITIZE: When possible, customers should clean and sanitize frequently-touched areas and objects such as doorknobs, handles, counter tops, etc. prior to our crew’s arrival.
●WEAR MASK OR CLOTH FACE COVERING* (recommended): The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that Americans wear cloth face coverings (masks)in public to help slow the spread of COVID-19. This recommendation is being made based on studies that show a significant proportion of people with COVID-19 lack symptoms and can transmit the virus to others in close proximity, through speaking, coughing, sneezing or other means.
Additionally, our company is doing the following to reduce risk:
● PRE-MOVE TEAM MEMBER WELLNESS CHECK (Daily Symptom Assessment). We have posted signs showing the symptoms of COVID-19 throughout our offices to better inform and provide awareness to our Team Members. Any Team Members who feel uncomfortable coming into the office, feel ill, or suspect that they may have had contact with an infected person should not come into the office and should notify a manager. All employees and crew members are required to take their temperature prior to coming into work and certify that they do not have any symptoms. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
● INCREASED CLEANING: We are increasing cleaning at our office locations, and implemented daily cleaning on moving equipment, and in the interior cab of our Moving Trucks. We are focusing our increased cleaning on frequently touched surfaces using an antimicrobial disinfectant on the EPA list of COVID-19 fighting products. Some examples of surfaces cleaned include door handles, furniture dollies, steering wheels, phones, work surfaces, bathrooms, and common areas. Crews are equipped with cleaning materials.
● HAND SANITIZING OR MOBILE HANDWASHING STATIONS: Move Team Members will be equipped with either hand sanitizer or mobile hand washing stations if sanitizer is unavailable and disposable gloves.
● MOVERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASK OR CLOTH FACE COVERING: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that Americans wear cloth face coverings (masks) in public to help slow the spread of COVID-19. This recommendation is being made based on studies that show a significant proportion of people with COVID-19 lack symptoms and can transmit the virus to others in close proximity, through speaking, coughing, sneezing or other means.
All of the above is effective immediately (May 1, 2020) and will remain in effect until further notice. We will continue to follow CDC Guidelines.
Lastly, we will be reaching out to each customer to review this document and the social distancing requirements and to answer any questions you may have prior to your move.
If you would like more information or have an urgent question, please contact us:
● Phone: (321) 632-5020
● Email: email@example.com
The Brand Family
Brand Transfer & Storage